Publishing Credits: Writing and/or Art
- Your Turtle Shell (Createspace, 2016)
- Comfort Cards for Transitions card set (Designing Fairy, 2016)
- The Coloring Studio magazine, Mermaid gown, (December, 2015)
- Birth of a Heart Project (Somerset Studio Magazine, March/April 2015)
- The Wrong Puzzle Piece (Somerset Studio Magazine, December 2014)
- Healing Fairy Alphabet Deck (Designing Fairy, 2014)
- 1000 Dog Portraits by Robynne Raye (Rockport, 2014); illustrations featured.
- Speak Woof and Meow workbook (Designing Fairy/Creatspace, 2013)
- Keep it Simple (Dogs Naturally Magazine, March 2012)
- The Importance of Listening to Your Animal (Dogs Naturally Magazine, September 2011)
- Pansy and Trust (Vibrations Magazine Blog, August 2011)
- Help! I’m Sensitive eBook & Book (Amazon Kindle, 2011, and Createspace 2012)
- What Kind of Empath Are You? (E-zine Articles Expert Author, July 2011)
- Catching a Bad Mood When You Are Sensitive (E-zine Articles Expert Author, July 2011)
- Perfect Flower Essences for the Sensitive (E-zine Articles Expert Author, July 2011)
- Surviving the Autumn of Your Life (E-zine Articles Expert Author, October 2010)
- Don’t Wish You Were Someone Else (Evolving Beings Magazine, November, 2010)
- Help from the Fairies and Your Sensitivity (The Faeries and Angels magazine, December 2009)
- Balancing Out Too Much Energies (Whispers of Spirit Magazine, March 2009)
- Fairies 101 & the Paranormal author interview (AmberPolo.blogspot.com, July 2009)
- Petmonolouges.com, Featured Artist (July 2009)
- Tips for the Sensitive (Cosmic Lighthouse magazine, June 2009)
- 1000 Artist Journal Pages by Dawn DeVries Sokol (Quarry Books, 2008); Illustrations featured.
- A Tale of Two Yard Sales (Whispers of Spirit magazine, December 2008)
- Mutts: America’s Dogs by Brian Kilcommons and Michael Capuzzo (Warner Books, 2006) Interviewed.
- Oak Tree Travel: The Souls of Trees (Mystic Pop Magazine, July 2006)
- Making Your Light Bright (Mystic Pop Magazine, May 2006)
- Lessons from a Cottonwood Tree (Nature’s Corner Magazine, June 2006)
- Image’s Crossing (Animalinks website)
- Lilibeth and the Fairy’s Special Pumpkin (Edgelife Magazine, June 2006)
- For The Love of Dog (Chinup Chinook Books, 2005) Writing, design & illustrations.
- Planetlightworker magazine, Featured Artist (April 2005)
- Once Upon A Time… magazine (Winter 2004-7); Illustrations.
- Word Swirls (Element Children’s Books, 2000); Writing, design & illustrations.
- Cooking Art by MaryAnn Kohl and Jean Potter (Gryphon House, Inc., 1997); 75+ Illustrations.
- Boy’s Quest and Hopscotch for Girls magazines (ongoing illustrations, 1995-8)
- Self-published and worked with the local pet community to compile, design, and write popular Pet Services Area Directory. (1995-8)
- Designed, illustrated and wrote sayings for custom pet portraits for national pet owners and pet greeting card line, Ronnicards, and distributed through a mail order catalog. (1990-6)
- Wolf Clan magazine (illustrations), 1992
- Suburban Parent magazine (illustration), 1989
Animalinks television pilot, Star, Host, & Collaborator; Top Cat Productions, FL, 2002
Radio writing credit
Lessons with the Fairies radio podcast show, Faeries and Angels Radio Network, 2011.
Fairy, Sensitive Pet, Being an Empath, Animal Spirit Network telelclasses, 2013
youtube channel: designingfairycinema